So, it’s been a while since I blogged, because that’s how I roll–tardy. Oh well. I was on “vacation” recently so that is my excuse for not blogging in the past week. Don’t ask about the month or so before that.
Anyhoo, I’m here to post some exciting updates…
1. My story about killer wasps “It Sticks With You,” recently got accepted into Crooked Cat’s charity antho “Fear” due out some time around All Hallows’ Eve. Fantastic. Proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders and Barnardo’s (aiding at-risk children in the UK)
2. My zombie bacon and longpork, AKA zombie cannibalism, story entitled “The Smokehouse” was chosen for Knightwatch Press’ up-coming anthology. The book will also contain a modified version of my pulled pork recipe. You can guess what kind of meat it calls for. Hope you have a big crock pot. 🙂
This book is sponsored by the Zombie Fiend website. It’s an active forum for lovers of all things zombie. If you enjoy discussing weapon choices for the zombie apocalypse, or if you are planting a killer veggie garden for the end times and need a little advise, swing on over. The folks there would love to have you (for dinner). Just a little cheesy cannibalism humor, there. Everything tastes better with cheese. Sorry.
By the way, this is the one I get a t-shirt for. Score!
3. Winter is coming. So is fall. Soon the little chicks in my roost will fly off to school and maybe, just maybe, I’ll blog more frequently.
4. We all know that is a bold-faced lie.
Thanks for stopping in. Come back real soon, will ya?
- Why should your help desk be ready to take on a Zombie Apocalypse? (freshdesk.com)
- The Clown (Le Queloune) (bizarrocentral.com)
- Zombie Apocalypse Bed Sheets (gadgetreview.com)
- Goggie Swag: Squeaky Zombie Foot (cheezburger.com)
- Why We Like Zombies (foxbusiness.com)
- Zombies and Books and Blogging, Oh My! (paigenolley.wordpress.com)