Photo prompt provided by Writer’s Relief via Facebook.
The Love Shack by Kim Krodel
Kenny’s fist that clutched the crumpled twenty shook with excitement as he approached the door. He didn’t know how many ladies there were to choose from in the shack, but he couldn’t wait to look them over with a judicious eye, and finally take his new prize home.
- Can’t buy love online? ‘Likes’ for sale (stuff.co.nz)
- Samsung sends man free phone in exchange for dragon drawing (digitallife.today.com)
- Instagram vulnerability can allow strangers access to your photos and more (eset.com)
- Facebook Brings Ads To Your Timeline – Whether You Like It Or Not & Info-Graphics (socialplusone.wordpress.com)
- Drew Barrymore Buying Gay Club in L.A.? (gossipcop.com)
- The stand-up comedy rule that can make you be a better writer (mattforrest.wordpress.com)